Cheap Flights Customer Service 1800-668-9017 w/ Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines offer unmatched customer service support Phone Number to its customers. Below is a list of some of the services that you can request from customer care:
- Flight booking services: Customer can call Delta Airlines telephone number to request flight booking assistance. The good news is that the airline does not charge travelers any service fee.
- Delta Airlines Cancellation Services: Similarly, Traveler can contact customer service to request a cancellation service. Although customer care won’t charge you a service, you’ll pay a cancelation fee.
- Delta Airlines flight change services: the impressive news is that you contact customer service to request a flight change service. Today the airline charges a non-refundable flight change fee of $200.
- Hotel booking services: you can request customer care to book a hotel for you. All you need to do is to provide them with all the necessary details.
- Refund tracking services: usually, customer care takes up to 14 days to refund travelers. Therefore if your refund delays unusually, you can dial Delta Airlines customer service phone number.
Apart from these, you can contact customer service if you have any relevant queries. The agents will be more than glad to answer you. You’re equally free to contact customer support if you have any complaints.
Delta Airlines Flight Status 1800-668-9017
A customer can check their Delta Airlines flight status of their flight at any time. Nowadays, one can confirm the status of their flight on www.delta.com. All you need is to provide a few vital details such as:
- Point of departure
- Departure date
Alternatively, you can call the Delta Airlines telephone number to request assistance. The airline’s customer care number is 800-221-1212. Please note that customer care agents are usually available during working hours.
Delta Airlines Flight Check-in
A traveler needs to confirm a reservation before the flight. These days there are different options for checking in. These options include;
- Online Check-in: technically, web check-in opens 24 hours before the flight. Therefore you can visit www.delta.com to confirm your reservation. You’ll have to provide your flight details and your photo. Please remember to print a boarding pass.
- Check-in at the airport: alternately, you can check-in at the departure airport. You’ll have to produce all the necessary travel documents. The main disadvantage of this option is that you may experience a delay.
If you redeemed your SkyMiles points to book a flight, you’ll need to provide your SkyMiles number. If you experience any challenge confirming your reservation online, you can contact customer care.
Delta Airlines Vacations
Unlike ordinary airlines, Delta Airlines offers incredible vacation packages to travelers. Please visit www.delta.com/us/en/delta-vacations to see the full list of these vacations. You’ll be happy to know that the airline equally offers attractive family vacation deals. Here is a list of some of the prestigious destinations you can visit:
Usually, you need to take advantage of the travel deals before it expires. One must use the correct promo code to enjoy the specific vacation deal.
If you’re a Delta SkyMiles member, you earn incredible miles when you book a vacation with Delta. Each passenger can earn a maximum of 7500 miles for traveling with Delta Airlines.
Nowadays, users can get email notifications of all available travel deals. Please sign up to get timely email notifications. You’re free to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive these notifications.
Delta Airlines Baggage Policy
You’re free to carry luggage to the plane. However, you’ll need to commit to the strict Delta Airlines baggage policy. Here is a summary of these policies.
- Kids enjoy a baggage allowance of 10 kilograms.
- Each passenger can bring two personal items for free.
- Carryon baggage must not measure more than 114 centimeters.
- Excess baggage attracts a minimum baggage fee of $150.
- A military officer gets free personal baggage allowance.
- Military luggage bags can have total dimensions of up to 203 centimeters.
- SkyMiles members enjoy a free checked bag allowance.
Delta Airlines does not allow travelers to bring some items to the plane. For this reason, you must never pack any of the forbidden things in your travel bag. Some of the items include:
- Lithium batteries
Kindly note that the airline inspects all travel bags at the airport. Thus it’s pointless to try to act smart. If the cabin crew catches you in possession of a forbidden item, you risk a ban.
If your luggage gets damaged, you should contact customer care right away. Nowadays, the airline encourages travelers to bring the damaged luggage to Delta Airline’s offices. A Delta Airlines representatives will evaluate the extent of the damage.
If need be, the agent may request you to fill out a damaged baggage form. If Delta Airlines is responsible for the damage you’ll get compensated. On the contrary, if they realize that one of your items caused the damage, you’ll take responsibility for it.
Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy
Delta Airlines sells both refundable and non-refundable reservations. The good news is that you’re free to cancel a reservation. However, you must note that the airline will deduct a minimal flight cancellation fee.
Today the airline charges a minimum flight cancellation charge of $200.You’ll only get a refund if the repayment is higher than all applicable deductions. If you booked a non-refundable reservation, you get an eCredit.
Delta Airlines 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
Delta cancellation policy allows one to cancel an air ticket within 24 hours after ticket booking. The impressive news is that if you cancel a flight within a day, you get a full refund. Here’s how to cancel an air ticket:
- Phone customer care: feel free to dial the Delta Airlines telephone number to request a flight cancellation service. Although the agents won’t charge a service charge, you’ll pay a flight cancellation fee.
- Online flight cancellation: the most convenient booking option is on www.delta.com. Once you visit the website, navigate to ‘My Trips’ and select the reservation to cancel. After that, you need to click the ‘Modify Flight’ option to begin the flight cancellation process.
- Visit Delta Airlines offices: a less convenient option is to visit the Delta Airlines offices. You’ll get representatives there who’ll cancel the flight for you.
Delta Airlines welcomes both cats, birds, and dogs onto its plane. Alternately, you can request customer care to make arrangements to transport the pet as cargo. However, one needs to carry a pet in a well-ventilated pet carrier. Passengers must note that Delta Airlines charges a small pet fare per pet. The good news is that the airline won’t charge you if you fly with an emotional support pet.
Nowadays, you must vaccinate your pet first and obtain a health certificate.
Delta Airlines Hotlines
A customer can dial the Delta Airlines customer service phone number if they need assistance. If you have any questions related to vacations, you can dial 800-800-1504. On the other hand, you can dial 800-221-1212 if you need help with your Delta Airlines cheap flights reservations.
Apart from that, you can reach customer support via email. The airline’s email address is [email protected] Usually, the representatives will get back to you within 24 hours. Don’t hesitate to request any of the services discussed earlier.
Lastly, you can get in touch with customer care via social media. Today the airline has pages on platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
Delta Airlines Customer Service – Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, Delta Airlines only allows some specific breeds of pets. Unlike most airlines, the airline only accepts small dogs and or cats. Below is a list of these breeds:
• Scottish Fold
• Pit Bull
Yes, they do! The airline has listed a few prohibited items on www.delta.com. For this reason, you must include any of these in your checked luggage bag. Such items include:
• Lithium batteries
At the moment, one can only include a maximum of nine passengers. If you’re planning to fly as a group, it’s advisable that you book a group reservation. However, you must note that a group must consist of at least ten members.
The beauty of group bookings is that they attract sizeable discounts. Apart from that, you don’t have to pay for the flight booking fee once.
Feel free to dial 800-532-4777 to request assistance in reserving a group reservation. Customer care agents are reachable from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm during weekdays.
Technically, Delta Airlines has the most customer-friendly travel policies. For instance, you’re free to contact customer care if you need a flight booking service. Additionally, Delta Airlines offers the best travel deals to travelers.
For instance, you can get cheap flights as well as incredible vacation packages. You’ll be happy to know that you can get inexpensive accommodation deals. If you combine a flight and a hotel in one reservation, you get a discount.
Apart from that, Delta Airlines flies to over 200 different destinations. For this reason, you book a Delta Airlines reservation to your dream destination.
Yes, it does! A passenger can visit www.delta.com and navigate to the Delta Vacations section. Don’t hesitate to book a vacation to visit prestigious destinations such as the US, the Caribbean more cheaply. Nowadays, you can include your accommodation and a flight in one Delta Airlines cheap flights reservations.
Vacation packages enable flyers to visit places such as:
• Grand Teton National Park
• Black Hills National Park
• Las Vegas
Usually, if you book a flight online, you need to complete all the booking steps. Please note that your flight booking is incomplete until you pay the stipulated booking fee. Once you complete all the booking steps successfully, you immediately receive a flight confirmation email.
Alternately you can call delta customer service number to inquire about the same. In some cases, some minor errors may occur. For example, if you do not have sufficient money in your account, your booking won’t succeed.
Technically, Delta Airlines flies to over 220 different destinations. Here is a list of some of these prestigious destinations.
• New York
• Los Angeles
Unfortunately, the airline has terminated a few destinations owing to unrevealed reasons. The following is a list of some of these terminated destinations.
• Hong Kong
A traveler is free to fly with an infant. However, if you’re not the biological or foster parent, you must provide approval from the parents. Additionally, you’ll have to pay a specific infant fare. At the moment, you’ll have to cough up 10% of the adult fare to fly with your kid.
You can only carry a kid on your lap if he or she is two years or younger. If you fly with more than one kid, you must reserve a seat for them. Please ensure that you carry a few documents, such as the infant’s birth certificate. Nowadays, kids get a baggage allowance of 10 kilograms.
Yes, you can! Technically, Delta Airlines permits passengers to change a flight within 24 hours. If you booked a refundable flight, you will not need to pay a flight change fee.
No, you can’t! Delta Airlines has a strict policy against in-flight smoking. Therefore no passenger can smoke on the plane. Additionally, you must note that Delta Airlines prohibited on the flight. For this reason, you cannot carry an e-cigarette in your checked luggage bag.